Is there anyone out there who hasn’t made this yet?
This is one of the easiest recipes out there, and it is perfect for busy days.
I eat this chicken in a bowl with slaw, and some people eat it on a bun as a sandwich. However you want to eat it, it is delicious! My boys love it.
I am showing the ingredients Aldi style, because I love Aldi and am cheap. You can use whatever brands you would like. You can use Texas Pete or Frank’s for the hot sauce, and Hidden Valley for the ranch dressing. It doesn’t really matter if the chicken is frozen or not, as long as it is boneless skinless breasts.
- 3 lbs raw boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 12 oz bottle of Buffalo wing sauce
- 1 oz packet of dry Ranch mix
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Place the chicken breasts in your slow cooker.
- Pour the bottle of wing sauce over the top of the chicken.
- Sprinkle the packet of ranch mix over the top of the wing sauce.
- Place the lid on your slow cooker.
- Cook on low for 7-9 hours until meat shreds easily.
- Remove meat and shred it using two forks.
- Return shredded meat to the sauce and add the butter.
- Stir to combine.
- Continue to cook on low for another hour so the meat can soak up the sauce.